Baulko Subject Selections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Year 9 Subject Selections-Whose Doing What?
Who's doing earth and environmental science? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:09 am by Nathan626

» Yr 10 Yearly
Who's doing earth and environmental science? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:42 am by supersath

» Anyone interested in doing the design courses at UTS?
Who's doing earth and environmental science? EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:42 pm by LitDN

» whose doing accelerated commerce
Who's doing earth and environmental science? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:24 am by simmonsn

» External subject ~ Dance
Who's doing earth and environmental science? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:17 am by simmonsn

» Anyone choosing it?
Who's doing earth and environmental science? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:57 am by chrisk

» Geography class - Year 11 2010??
Who's doing earth and environmental science? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:51 am by simmonsn

» When can I do Japanese Extension
Who's doing earth and environmental science? EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:47 am by ciganag

» The Electives for Year 9
Who's doing earth and environmental science? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:06 pm by chrisk

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Who's doing earth and environmental science?

+4
d3st1nyliang
Hashaan
Mattger
people->poker
8 posters

Go down

Who's doing earth and environmental science? Empty Who's doing earth and environmental science?

Post  people->poker Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am

Hey guys! I'm interested to see how many pplz r going to pick earth and environmental science as one of their subjects. There is a 90% chance I'M going to pick it, but are u?

Gives me a rough idea of whose going to be in that class, (and who to poke XD)

Thanks

~Siyang

Last edited by people->poker on Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 4got to put my name in. Pplz might not noe who posted it cuz username not clear XP SRYZ!)
people->poker
people->poker

Back to top Go down

Who's doing earth and environmental science? Empty Re: Who's doing earth and environmental science?

Post  Mattger Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:29 am

err...

not me

i'm doing the other three though...

it's sorta like geo and it doesn't really help with my preferred uni course
Mattger
Mattger

Back to top Go down

Who's doing earth and environmental science? Empty Re: Who's doing earth and environmental science?

Post  Hashaan Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:07 am

I'm definitely not doing it. The earth & environmental science syllabus looks even more boring than biology =p
Hashaan
Hashaan

Back to top Go down

Post  people->poker Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:24 am

Hashaan wrote:I'm definitely not doing it. The earth & environmental science syllabus looks even more boring than biology =p

=0 appalled
people->poker
people->poker

Back to top Go down

Post  d3st1nyliang Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:33 am

haha, don't think its going to run. geo seems to be in demand though, you'll probably have to choose geo for the actual subject selection
d3st1nyliang
d3st1nyliang

Back to top Go down

Post  people->poker Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:45 am

d3st1nyliang wrote:haha, don't think its going to run. geo seems to be in demand though, you'll probably have to choose geo for the actual subject selection

but the geo syllabus is so boring! XP
I might do physics, but then i will end up doing all the 3 most common sciences and thats a little boring. I may (1% channce) be doing business studies but I'll have to see whats in it, cuz commerce is so dry right now and I dunno, not my fav subject
people->poker
people->poker

Back to top Go down

Post  d3st1nyliang Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:50 am

how about eco or a history?

edit: i remember geo and e and e being similar lol
d3st1nyliang
d3st1nyliang

Back to top Go down

Post  Hashaan Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:55 am

people->poker wrote:
d3st1nyliang wrote:haha, don't think its going to run. geo seems to be in demand though, you'll probably have to choose geo for the actual subject selection

but the geo syllabus is so boring! XP
I might do physics, but then i will end up doing all the 3 most common sciences and thats a little boring. I may (1% channce) be doing business studies but I'll have to see whats in it, cuz commerce is so dry right now and I dunno, not my fav subject

Physics is so much better than environmental, lol. Do physics instead! =D
Hashaan
Hashaan

Back to top Go down

Post  people->poker Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:11 am

d3st1nyliang wrote:how about eco or a history?

edit: i remember geo and e and e being similar lol

I'M DEFINITELY NOT DOING ECO! i think its pretty dry (no offence to all the accelerated pplz out there) and history- the work load is quite a lot and i dont think its a subject i would want to study. I rather do 4U maths (aim for yr12 XP)

but if i do pick history - highly unlikely- then i would pick ancient.

my dad was like... which subjects is baulkham good at????? and his trying to make me do history >.<

sumtimes i just hate having parents!
people->poker
people->poker

Back to top Go down

Post  d3st1nyliang Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:16 am

woah, okayy , it doesn't really matter what the school is good at , your parents should know that we don't do too bad in other subjects too . so are you still gunning for earth and environmental?

and.. eco isn't that dry =='' gets better in yr 12
d3st1nyliang
d3st1nyliang

Back to top Go down

Post  skaiwalker Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:18 am

I did think that Earth + Environ was pretty interesting.. Until I got to the 'environmental' part of it. Eurghhhh.

By the way, who would teach Earth and Environ?
skaiwalker
skaiwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  d3st1nyliang Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:22 am

johns... maybe, she said she used to teach it
d3st1nyliang
d3st1nyliang

Back to top Go down

Post  I_C_E Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm

Earth and enviromental is like the samething as geo.
I_C_E
I_C_E

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaffers Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:29 pm

Isn't it just geology but with a fancy title? And according to Harwood it usually doesn't run, but don't let that stop you
Jaffers
Jaffers

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisk Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:01 pm

people->poker wrote: my dad was like... which subjects is baulkham good at????? and his trying to make me do history >.<

Have a look at the school's annual report, especially their page on average scores for each HSC subject.
chrisk
chrisk

Back to top Go down

Post  d3st1nyliang Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:21 pm

its pretty similar, only english and history are a bit higher
d3st1nyliang
d3st1nyliang

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattger Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:12 am

Jaffers wrote:Isn't it just geology but with a fancy title? And according to Harwood it usually doesn't run, but don't let that stop you

well then do geo (as many people are pushing for a class)
Mattger
Mattger

Back to top Go down

Post  d3st1nyliang Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:00 am

the initial selection doesn't matter , just choose watever you want. when lines are out, e and e ppl might get cut, so they will have to choose geo (if its available)
d3st1nyliang
d3st1nyliang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum