February 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
242526272829 

Calendar Calendar

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Year 9 Subject Selections-Whose Doing What?
Geography class - Year 11 2010?? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:09 am by Nathan626

» Yr 10 Yearly
Geography class - Year 11 2010?? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:42 am by supersath

» Anyone interested in doing the design courses at UTS?
Geography class - Year 11 2010?? EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:42 pm by LitDN

» whose doing accelerated commerce
Geography class - Year 11 2010?? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:24 am by simmonsn

» External subject ~ Dance
Geography class - Year 11 2010?? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:17 am by simmonsn

» Anyone choosing it?
Geography class - Year 11 2010?? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:57 am by chrisk

» Geography class - Year 11 2010??
Geography class - Year 11 2010?? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:51 am by simmonsn

» When can I do Japanese Extension
Geography class - Year 11 2010?? EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:47 am by ciganag

» The Electives for Year 9
Geography class - Year 11 2010?? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:06 pm by chrisk

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Geography class - Year 11 2010??

Go down

Geography class - Year 11 2010?? Empty Geography class - Year 11 2010??

Post  maggie on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:18 am

Hi everyone

Many of you will have heard that I have been trying to rally up enough people to get a Geography class running for next year.

Anyone that is SERIOUSLY considering choosing Geography as a subject for next year, please meet me behind the stoop at recess tomorrow (Thursday), because I need a list of names to give to the deputies, and also to work out which line we can study it on.

Anyone who reads this, please spread the word to any of your friends that you know considered geography.

maggie

Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Geography class - Year 11 2010?? Empty Re: Geography class - Year 11 2010??

Post  chrisk on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:53 pm

maggie wrote:Hi everyone

Many of you will have heard that I have been trying to rally up enough people to get a Geography class running for next year.

Anyone that is SERIOUSLY considering choosing Geography as a subject for next year, please meet me behind the stoop at recess tomorrow (Thursday), because I need a list of names to give to the deputies, and also to work out which line we can study it on.

Anyone who reads this, please spread the word to any of your friends that you know considered geography.

Yay...geo petition!

I'm considering geo (it's either going to be that, legal or modern), and so is Michael.
chrisk
chrisk

Posts : 181
Join date : 2009-06-30
Location : Sydney, Australia

Back to top Go down

Geography class - Year 11 2010?? Empty Re: Geography class - Year 11 2010??

Post  Shamaya on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:14 pm

I agree strongly with everything stated above. Do geo do geo do geo.
Shamaya
Shamaya

Posts : 22
Join date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Geography class - Year 11 2010?? Empty Re: Geography class - Year 11 2010??

Post  simmonsn on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:23 am

maggie wrote:Hi everyone

Many of you will have heard that I have been trying to rally up enough people to get a Geography class running for next year.

Anyone that is SERIOUSLY considering choosing Geography as a subject for next year, please meet me behind the stoop at recess tomorrow (Thursday), because I need a list of names to give to the deputies, and also to work out which line we can study it on.

Anyone who reads this, please spread the word to any of your friends that you know considered geography.

Just put it on the back of your form and which line you wish to study it in.
simmonsn
simmonsn
Admin

Posts : 98
Join date : 2009-05-17

http://virtualb15.edublogs.org

Back to top Go down

Geography class - Year 11 2010?? Empty Re: Geography class - Year 11 2010??

Post  chrisk on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:24 am

@ Mr Simmons: Did Ms. Mail give you the list of people wanting to do geo?
chrisk
chrisk

Posts : 181
Join date : 2009-06-30
Location : Sydney, Australia

Back to top Go down

Geography class - Year 11 2010?? Empty Re: Geography class - Year 11 2010??

Post  maggie on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:57 pm

chrisk wrote:@ Mr Simmons: Did Ms. Mail give you the list of people wanting to do geo?

Yes, we gave Ms Mail the list at recess today and said she was going to discuss it with Dr Bathgate and Mr Simmons to see if they would give it a line.

We have 6 definites that can do Geo on line 6 and at least 2 strongly considering.

I will be absent from school all of next week, and I would appreciate having Geography on Line 6 and the entire grade notified of this change tomorrow (Fri 14th).

maggie

Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Geography class - Year 11 2010?? Empty Re: Geography class - Year 11 2010??

Post  simmonsn on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:39 pm

maggie wrote:
chrisk wrote:@ Mr Simmons: Did Ms. Mail give you the list of people wanting to do geo?

Yes, we gave Ms Mail the list at recess today and said she was going to discuss it with Dr Bathgate and Mr Simmons to see if they would give it a line.

We have 6 definites that can do Geo on line 6 and at least 2 strongly considering.

I will be absent from school all of next week, and I would appreciate having Geography on Line 6 and the entire grade notified of this change tomorrow (Fri 14th).

No, that is not how it is going to work.

If people want to do Geography they will put it on the back of the form as requested. Should there be sufficient numbers, then we will consider whether or not the subject will proceed, and we will decide which line would be the most appropriate.

You must still select as if the lines will stay as they stand now.
simmonsn
simmonsn
Admin

Posts : 98
Join date : 2009-05-17

http://virtualb15.edublogs.org

Back to top Go down

Geography class - Year 11 2010?? Empty Re: Geography class - Year 11 2010??

Post  chrisk on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:14 am

If we want to do Geo, do we still pick a subject from each line, or do we leave one blank?
chrisk
chrisk

Posts : 181
Join date : 2009-06-30
Location : Sydney, Australia

Back to top Go down

Geography class - Year 11 2010?? Empty Re: Geography class - Year 11 2010??

Post  simmonsn on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:51 am

chrisk wrote:If we want to do Geo, do we still pick a subject from each line, or do we leave one blank?

You still pick a subject in each line, i.e. you fill in the front of the sheet as if they are the only subjects that are going to run.

On the back of the sheet you let me know how you would prefer things, e.g. In Line 4 I would prefer to do basket weaving.
simmonsn
simmonsn
Admin

Posts : 98
Join date : 2009-05-17

http://virtualb15.edublogs.org

Back to top Go down

Geography class - Year 11 2010?? Empty Re: Geography class - Year 11 2010??

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum